Wednesday 11 March 2009

Heading back....

Wow! The last ten weeks have been incredible! I have learned a lot about myself, the others on my team, and two incredible countries! I spent the last two weeks in Bangladesh, and had such an amazing time! We were blessed with wonderful contacts/translators there, that were so willing to show us around, and they really caught on to our vision for arts in missions!

I head back to Germany tomorrow, and arrive on Thursday morning! I am looking forward to it, but at the same time am sad to be leaving this wonderful place! I have really enjoyed it here, and will be sad to leave. It's kinda bittersweet...

For the future, I plan on returning home to the States in April to pray more into what God has for me. I tend to get so excited about ministries or countries, etc. while I am in them, and I need to try to pray more objectively from the homefront... And, I am so excited to see my family, and be able to get back involved in ministry at church!

I look forward to what God has for me, because he has showed me so much. And I know His plans are so so good for me! I don't know exactly what my future looks like, but I am really excited!

Hopefully I will have more time in the next week to upload pictures, and share more of the outstanding stories that I experienced!

Much love, and Many blessings to you all...
Lindsey <><

No comments: