Tuesday 24 June 2008

Going, Moving, Doing....



Over and over again I have been indecisive in where I think God wants me. Previously I thought I was supposed to move South to live with my older sister, then I thought I should stay here and not move at all, and now I feel at peace about moving a couple hours away to live with my friend in the city.
Sometimes in life we don't understand things and what happens to us. I know this is true for me, I have these expectations sometimes that are off base from what God wants from me. He wants me trust him; He wants me to go and move and do what He wants for me.

It's been hard at times to relinquish all to Him. Sometimes my selfishness gets in the way of what God wants to do through me, and I find that when I do that I am not blessed in the way that God wants to bless me. My foolish, selfish desires can get in the way and then I don't see the amazing fruit that God wants to reap in my life!

But, now I hope that in this move I will see God's faithfulness to me - even in my faithlessness - of who He is and and how much He loves me and wants the Best for my life!

I want to go, and move, and do... whatever it is that the LORD wants for me!

No comments: