Wednesday 9 July 2008

A Weekend with Friends

This past weekend, while my parents were out of town on a cruise that us kids sent them on, we had some dearly loved friends up to visit. Though I no longer live at home with my family I was able to spend some time there catching up with awesome gals!

Jami and Vicky used to babysit me when I was little and also went camping with my family a few times! They are awesome gals and it was so fun to get to see them!


Cassie (big sis) and dear friend Heidi came up from Oregon to visit too! It was fun to get to hang out with them!


My oldest brother Gregg is also home now too, after spending the last four years serving in the United States Army! Welcome home bro!


We had a ton of fun playing at the park, and playing Uno!!! What a hoot! :)

2 comments:

Ann Dunagan said...

Looks like you were having a fun time together. Give those sisters of yours a BIG Ann-hug for me, okay! (And in return, accept the ones from them as one from me to you too!)

love ya!
Ann

Carissa said...

can you email me these pics? i would greatly appreciate it! thanks! love ya!