Monday 29 September 2008

Let All that I am Praise the LORD

"Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise His holy name. Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he has done for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like eagle's! The LORD gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly."
Psalm 103:1-6

God gave me this passage today during our morning devotions while I was helping lead worship. It has been such a privilege and blessing to be apart of the worship team. Today was the first day that I helped lead, but the last few days that we have practiced have been so encouraging. I was randomly walking by the lecture hall where the others (Corban, Tim, and Ana) were meeting to practice and stopped to see what they were up to. Tim (also from Lynden and is on staff here) asked if I would like to join them and further asked if I would like to be apart of leading worship for the devotional times. I was filled with so much joy, as worship is a huge passion of mine, and I so wanted to be able to use my gifts to glorify God and lead others in praise as well.

I am praising the LORD with all that I am!

No comments: