Quiet miracles. Like I mentioned in the previous post, God has been showing me how to express gratitude even in the small things, the quiet miracles. Here are a few of them that I've experienced in the last 6 weeks:
1) A check (that equalled the remaining amount due for tuition) that was left on the bunk I chose in my room
2) I was in need of toothpaste for about a week, and had been using some of my roommates'. On May 7th, I went to a festival in downtown Denver, and there was a booth about oral hygiene and they were giving out toothbrushes and toothpaste. So not only did God provide toothpaste for me, but also two new toothbrushes!
3) Upon God's prompting I shared the last provision in our all-base worship time, attributing thanks to God for how He was providing, and declaring my trust for His continued provision - in money for laundry, cell phone bill, car insurance, gas, etc. Later that day, 5 people offered to help out with my laundry, I received 2 anonymous donations of $20, and a check for $50. WOW!!! My friend Yi Rang, also filled up my gas tank!
4) Quality time with a girl in my school who I'd been wanting to get to know better!
5) Prompting and confirmation to do something God's been challenging me to do.
6) Deeper friendship with the girls in my school (as I'm pretty close to a few staff members, but was praying to go deeper with girls in my school). God blessed me with times of one-on-one with several of the girls this past week!
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.