Saturday 18 April 2009

Home...

Well, on Tuesday night I surprised my family and returned home earlier than expected! They were expecting to have me home this Saturday, but to their shock I was home on Tuesday evening. 
It's been strange to be home. Life after DTS is something I still have to get used to. Thankfully I have a job that really suits my needs for assimilating back into American and home life. I am coaching middle school track and field, which is great because it is not too overwhelming, but it gives me enough stability so I don't loaf around too much. :) Plus, they have offered to pay me the full stipend for the season, even though I missed about a week. It's such a blessing! It also works out very nicely for the time period; the season ends the end of May, and I am planning (tentatively) to return to Germany in July. 
I don't have a whole lot of time right now, but hopefully I will be able to upload some photos soon from my trip to London, and the last weeks before I came home. 

Holding on to His promises, 
Lindsey 

1 comment:

Vicky said...

So happy to have you home, even if you are still rather far away :) We'll have to find a time to meet up, even if it's in June after track is over and before you go back to Germany. Love you!!!!